ffmpeg - moov atom not found
After lots of reading over Google and installing libraries and other craps, i can say the following (which apply in my case):
- there is no missing library which is preventing you to convert that file
- ffmpeg didn't crash while converting your file
- check if the file is really there and ffmpeg has access to read it
- check if the file is 100% transferred to your machine (this was my issue... as the transfer was interrupted ~60%)
- if you're converting an MP4 or AVI file (not MOV) you can try AtomicParsley to fix your moov atoms. Check their website for more information.
Hopefully somebody will not waste half of day reading useless stuff over internet thanks to this post!